Okay, I get that the whole idea of avocado and chocolate being in one food doesn’t sound very appetizing. But trust me, you’d be surprise how delicious it’ll turn out to be. As a kid, one of my all time fave snack for school was the chocolate pudding cup, I mean how could you not right? So, I wanted to somehow recreate a healthier alternative without sacrificing the chocolatey taste. I’ve made this recipe quite a few times before, and I’m definitely sure that this is probably one of my favourite healthy dessert idea. It’s completely vegan, full of amazing antioxidants and healthy fats. I hope you all enjoy!
Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- 2 ripe avocados
- 2 1/2 tsp of cacao powder
- 2 tbs of agave syrup
- 3 tbs of almond milk
- Topping: coconut shreds, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, etc.
- Cut open your avocados and remove the pit.
- Scoop out the avocados and place them in a blender. Add in your almond milk and cacao powder with the avocados.
- Blend until everything is smooth and incorporated.
- Add the agave syrup. Blend once again.
- Plate your dessert and add on your choice of toppings. Enjoy!