Have you guys ever heard of a Veggetti? Well it’s this kitchen tool that is a spiralizer, where you can make noodles based on your choice of vegetable. It literally makes a bowl of zucchinis and carrots look exactly the same as pasta/noodle dishes, with bonus nutritional value. I really do believe that the Veggetti or a another type of spiralizer is a great investment because you can make a variety of dishes. Here’s just one of them:
Low Carb Thai Peanut Zoodle Stir-Fry
- Three Chicken Breasts (or your choice of protein)
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 2 tbs of coconut aminos
- 3 big scoops of peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp of sesame oil
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 2 medium carrots
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- green onions
- 1/4 cup broccoli
- 1/2 cup of bean sprouts
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare and chop all of your vegetables. Spiralize your zucchinis and carrots and slice your chicken breasts.
- Have your pan on medium to high heat, once warmed enough add in some olive oil.
- Saute your vegetables first for about 5 minutes. Then remove it from the heat and set it aside.
- In the same pan, add in a little bit of olive oil again. Add your chicken breasts and saute until they are fully cooked.
- Once your chicken is done, then add the vegetables from earlier. Mix everything well.
- For your peanut sauce, mix the coconut aminos, sesame oil and peanut butter together. Once you have your sauce, add it in your stir fry. Make sure you incorporate it well.
- Then add the hoisin sauce and red pepper flakes. Mix once again.
- Plate and enjoy!!