What was that one candy/chocolate that you would always look forward to get every single Halloween? The one that you would trade half of your candies for just so you can get the supersize version of this one treat. Well honestly for myself, I have tons of all time fave chocolates because I love anything related to sweets. One of my personal favourites is the Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, and I know a lot of my close friends love them too. Though I’d love to eat Reese’s PB cups everyday, it isn’t the best for your health because of excess sugars and added preservative. So, with two days worth of researching different recipes I found this simple version was the best one. This recipe will surely save you from your sweet tooth cravings.
Healthy PB Cups
1/3 cup of coconut oil
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/3 cup agave
3 tbs of pure peanut butter
- Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for about 1 min, until it becomes liquid.
- Pour the cacoa powder in a bowl and add the melted coconut oil into the bowl. Mix well.
- Once mixed well, add the agave syrup.
- Equally pour chocolate mixture on liners, I did 1 tsp on each one.
- Put peanut butter on top of the chocolate.
- Then add another 1 tsp of chocolate on each one for the final layer of your PB cups.
- Put your muffin pan in the freezer for about 2 hours.
- For storing purposes, they do require the fridge or freezer for the chocolate to stay in tact.