Let’s face it, gone are the days where people would take time to make themselves a well prepared breakfast. Many of us tend to get lazy in the morning or simply just don’t have enough time for the most important meal of the day. Thus, we tend to choose the most convenient options around us (sugary cereals, overpriced breakfast wraps, etc.) or even not eat at all, which eventually leads to overeating for your next meal. That’s why I think meal prepping is the best way to keep track with your healthy eating and you avoid spending money by eating out.
This quick and easy egg muffin recipe is delightful because it’s packed with protein that’ll make you feel full throughout your morning.
- 5 eggs
- 4 egg whites
- Spinach (chopped them up, if the leaves are too big)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Your choice of more veggies
- Other herbs of your choice (chopped fresh basil would be amazing!)
- Salt and Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Coconut Oil/Spray
On-The-Go Egg Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Have your eggs whites and eggs in a bowl and mix
- With your choice of veggies, chopped them all up
- Spray muffin pan with coconut oil spray
- Equally pour eggs to muffin pan
- Put in your veggies, make sure you also equally pour as much vegetables in each muffin tin
- Sprinkle in some pepper, garlic powder and rosemary
- Put in the oven for about 20-25 mins
- Note: Put in fridge, good for about 4 days.